Saturday, October 13, 2012

Mid-term Check-in

Questions:

1. What do you know now that you didn't know when you started the semester?

2. Give an update on your situation in your classes. Remember to try to avoid making excuses- try stay in an "active" mindset if need be, reflect on what you need to "do" to keep moving forward.


Answers:

1. I've learned that I have matured a lot since first year and I'm more focused on doing school work, rather than partying and socializing all the time. I've learned about the human mind and the different qualities such as human spirit, human heart and will/conscience of the mind, of who I am and what I'm made up of.

2. So far, I've been doing well in my classes and don't have many issues in them other than some stress and anxiety. Disability Services has been helping me quite a lot through this process. I like all my professors as well; they have all been super helpful and supportive. To keep moving forward, I need to remain having a positive attitude to work and study hard.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gillian,

    I'm glad to hear that your classes are going well and that you've found some areas to celebrate with your learning.

    How has it been going in some of those classes where you mentioned you found it difficult (I remember you mentioned this a couple of times at the start of the year) What have you been doing to change your approach in these classes to make them seem like they're going better?

    Thanks for sharing!

    Launa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Launa,

    Thank you. I'm sorry I run my mouth in the class but I find class a whole different experience for me often. I just maintain a positive attitude. I'm a good person.

    Thanks for the reply,
    Gillian

    ReplyDelete