Sunday, November 18, 2012

Final Reflection

Discuss your thoughts/feelings around giving presentations:
What has been your experience in the past and in what contexts? 
Reflect on the process of practicing in front of small groups and seeing yourself on video. 
What are the tips that you received that you will keep in mind for your next presentation? 

I feel comfortable enough doing presentations in front of professors and students, I am a performer so it's somewhat like the same thing, most of my experiences back in grade school were hard when it came to presenting because I wasn't into it or got made fun of. Now, I look past that and am able to give a good presentation about what I'm studying.

The tips that I received are to talk slower, a little loud and not fidget as much. I feel that my presentation got the point across and was fun to do.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Gillian!

    Also, it was great having you in class this year :-). Your participation was appreciated.

    Launa

    ReplyDelete