Monday, September 10, 2012

A Bit About Me



Questions:
 
1. What is important to you?
2. Tell me about something you enjoy.
3. If you could do anything you wanted, what would you do?
4. Tell me about someone you see as a positive role model. What makes them a role model for you?
5.  How do you feel about taking a course called “Student Success Course?” How do you feel about this being a mandatory class?
6. What does “student success” mean to you?
7. What would you like to see as part of this course? Are there any particular activities you like doing in class?
8. At the end of this course, what would you like to leave with? 
Answers:
1. My friends, family and education are important to me. Also, what I do in life such as modeling, singing, dancing, writing and acting is important to me. I love the arts.
2. I enjoy anything to do with the arts, whether it's writing, modeling or photography. 
3. If I could do anything it would either to be a professional model or a psychologist.

4. Someone I see as a positive role model is Audrey Hepburn, she was a great actor, a beautiful woman and she aged gracefully. She makes a role model for me because of her skill, her kindness and success.

5. I feel that Student Success course is important for any student who needs help preparing for university, because it is hard transferring from high school to university. I don't mind that this is a mandatory class, I think all students could benefit from it.

6. Student Success means doing the best that you can do and just be willing to try to work hard to accomplish your dreams and goals.

8. At the end of the course, I'd like to leave with new skills and confidence that I can be successful at university.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gillian,

    Thanks so much for sharing a bit about yourself! I admire your passion and dedication for the arts- it is so wonderful! I hope that you continue to foster that passion in yourself. I too love the arts, and I understand it takes a different kind of "learning" and concentration when you're a creative person.

    Remember your passions and your goals- follow them! I hope that you'll gain some skills in this course to assist you in that.

    ~Launa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Launa, what a great comment and it's nice to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete