Thursday, September 20, 2012

LASSI

Top 3 weaknesses:

1. Anxiety
2. Attitude
3. Concentration


I believe these are prioritized in the way they should be with anxiety at the top because I suffer from anxiety disorder and sometimes that affects my school work. I practice breathing and meditation techniques when I am stressed and I find them to be helpful and I can have fun with it. I mostly have a positive attitude but sometimes negativity gets in the way and I find it hard to focus on what is positive around me. To practice being positive, I will say positive sayings to myself to keep me motivated. My concentration isn't all the best because I find some of the work in school boring or I only pay attention to the classes that I like or I am interested in. To help better my concentration, I will pick out the parts of work I can do the best or am interested in first and then save the others, or vise versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment